Learning Support

Does your child have poor grades and need tutoring? Then he or she may be entitled to learning support.

What documents are needed?
  • Form "Confirmation of the school"
  • the last school report (usually half-year information)
  • Offer / proof of costs of the learning support provider
Calendar of events
more Information
Further information, help, advice centers
more Information