Changes in others

For example, does your landlord have a new address or new bank account information for rent payments?
  • Submit a copy of proof of the new bank account.
  • Submit written confirmation (with signature) that the rent is to be paid to the new account.

Communicate change

Calendar of events
more Information
Further information, help, advice centers
more Information