Continuing education and qualification

Can you answer "YES" to any of the following questions?
  • You have not completed any training?
  • Your training was completed a long time ago and your knowledge is no longer up to date?
  • You have not worked in your learned profession for a long time?
  • You would like to do an apprenticeship, but you do not have a school-leaving certificate
  • You have health problems and can no longer perform your previous profession?
  • Have you worked in a field for a very long time, but don't have a professional degree?
  • The job you last worked in has changed a lot?
  • Finding a job after graduation is proving difficult because you lack specific skills?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please contact your employment service contact person. I need an appointment.

The job center can only pay for further education via an education voucher. It is therefore very important that you talk to the employment agency before you start further training. Each person will be checked individually to see if the prerequisites are met.

You can find further information in leaflet 6.

On the following websites you will find information about the different professions:

In the Vocational Information Center (BIZ) of the Employment Agency, you can find out about the various training and study occupations on site: 

Here you can find providers of further training and (partial) qualifications:


Im Berufsinformationszentrum (BIZ) der Agentur für Arbeit, können Sie sich vor Ort über die verschiedenen Ausbildungs- und Studienberufe informieren: 

Hier finden Sie Anbieter von Weiterbildungen und (Teil-) Qualifizierungen:

Calendar of events
more Information
Further information, help, advice centers
more Information