Submit a request for one-time benefits

Sometimes there is a special need. Then you can apply for one-time benefits. There must be good reasons for this.

  • If you are moving into your own apartment for the first time. Then you may need furniture or your own household appliances (initial home equipment).
  • If you are pregnant (initial equipment for clothing, initial equipment for pregnancy and birth)
  • Purchase, repair or rent of medical equipment.

Initial equipment of the apartment / for clothing:

Please list in the application what furnishings/clothing items you need. Explain for what reasons the items are needed. Is it a new or replacement purchase?

Make a request

Initial equipment during pregnancy and birth:

Submit a copy of your maternity passport to the job center. The copy must show the calculated date of delivery.

There must be two applications to receive the full cash benefit.
  • First application: initial provision for pregnancy clothing, for household goods due to the birth and initial provision for baby clothing (from the 13th week of pregnancy).
  • Second application: initial equipment for baby-u nd infant clothing (7th to 12th month of life). The second application you can make at the earliest from the 4th month of life of the child.
Calendar of events
more Information
Further information, help, advice centers
more Information